"God doesn't give us what we can handle. God helps us handle what we are given" ************************************************************************************************************************ Lord I pray that you will help me handle what I have been given & chosen to take on because it is getting tough!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2010

Today as I was continuing to clean the house I came across three wish bones. Of course we broke them. I was thinking of wishes/goals as I did this and think it would be best to put my goals in writing.

2010 Goals

Personal:


* Lose weight goal is 149; maintain it.

* Take time for myself.

* De clutter.

* Make mini goals and mini rewards list.


Financial:

*Finish repairs to house

*Put our house on the market

*Remember I deserve to get things too

* Complete the 365 day declutter challange (plus figure out how to get the badge for that on my blog)

*Save $25 each month for Christmas gifts for son

*save money each month for son in 529 account

Family:

* Spend more quality time with Son doing things he likes).

* Be more patient with my son.

* Big Changes so no more yelling.

* Big Changes so reduced stress.

* Big Changes so I feel not taken advantage of.


What are some of your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment