"God doesn't give us what we can handle. God helps us handle what we are given" ************************************************************************************************************************ Lord I pray that you will help me handle what I have been given & chosen to take on because it is getting tough!!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Got it done!

Today i got done.
#1 one load of dishes

#2. Priced checked my sons meds

#3 purchased gloves and shoes for my son. This meant going to the mall for the first time in 5 months. I went to Wal-Mart but they only had one pair of shoes in my sons Size, and he has already worn through that pair quickly so I wanted a better selection and so did he. We went to payless and I was able to beat Wal-Marts price by $7.00 plus the tax on $7.00. And the shoes are cool.

#4 went sledding for a little bit with my son, Quality time always a good thing.

#5 read emails, personal and my sendearning, inboxdollars and mypoints email account.

#6. cooked the cookies for Santa.

#7. Did some pushups and situps with my son (just for fun).

Thank you, hope you have a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment